Monday, June 30, 2008

Catching up on photos!

He looks like a stranger to me in this photo. A completely different baby!

Grandpa time again!

A yawn caught on film.

On Saturday, we visited the Salt Flats and tried to get a cool picture of Gavin.
He just was not having fun.

We get to wash all that hair! First bath where he did not cry.

Nap time with Grandpa!

Gavn meets Grandpa Forbes!

Gavin sometimes sleep with his limbs in the air.

3 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

I can't believe how much hair he has! He is just so adorable and I get to hold him in less than a month! Yeah! I cannot wait! I can't believe he will be 2 months by then too! How crazy fast time flies by.

Anonymous said...

he is super cute! i can't believe how much he looks like the both of you. sometimes he looks more like mom and other times, he looks exactly like his dad! crazy!

<3 danielle d.

alex said...

Isn't he supposed to be running and stuff by now?