
Gavin clearly not used to sand on his fingers.

'I almost got one that time, daddy'

Still one happy, toothless smile

The scene we woke up to each morning

"Chicks dig this hat. I could probably hook you up with one too."

Beep, beep!

Our hair color is starting to look pretty similar these days.

"Chicks dig sunglasses too"

He loved this, and I do mean both men.

Our 9 month old, supporting the 2% percentile weight category.

Downtown Jacksonville with Grandpa Forbes

"You should really try some of this. You would stop eating it too"
6 comments:
Little Gavin is so photogenic. He is just too cute! You guys are always traveling to all sorts of places. Lucky you!
what fun pictures! i am envious of your photography skills.
So cute! I love the red hair that's coming in.
Oh my gosh I wish I could meet him! He is so stinkin' adorable! I would love to put him next to my son too, he's in the 95% for weight! Anyways, looks like you had tons of fun. Makes me want to go to Florida too!
he is sooo cute!
Have I mentioned lately how dang cute little Gavin is!? He has a pretty good Mom if you ask me! I hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya friend!
Post a Comment