Note to viewer: The pictures are completely out of order.
Please find the caption to the respective picture below it.
Note to self: Load pictures in reverse order.
After moving four pictures to the beginning, you gave up on chronological order.
I know we all lead busy lives so I am a big fan of pictures on blogs. Last weekend, our family friend Kathie visited from Jacksonville, Florida (where I was born and raised until high school). We decided to show her Utah and all its beauty. Enjoy the shots below because we had a great time and the sights were actually that beautiful!
Park City Main Street
Kathie (family friend visiting from Jax, FL)
Inside Zion
Fred Flintstone Spire
Kodachrome State Park
I offered, but Sean carried our son the entire time in the pack.
Inside Wall Street in Bryce National Park.
Wall Street in Bryce.
Looking up in Wall Street.
Still Bryce.
Hoodoos in Bryce.
Just one of the hundreds of photos from Bryce.
The entrance to Bryce actually had a tripod stand to get a group shot. Impressive.
We thought there should be at least one picture in our camera with me.
Since this is often how I look.
Zion National Park. Walking up the Narrows.
2 comments:
You guys have been busy! Can't wait to get together again. Gavin is too cute! Give him a squeeze for us.
Hi Kristin,
I love your photos of Gavin and family. He is SO cute. I visit your site frequently to see what is new.
Tell your mom hello for me. I hope she remembers I am Larry's cousin.
Love,
Rochelle
Post a Comment