
picture by Cami in late April
After sleeping in this morning, Gavin greets me with a very enthusiastic 'GUESS WHAT, MOMMY?' I tell him good morning as he proceeds to tell me that last night he sang to Logan to help him sleep last night. Break my heart with sweetness! This is music to my hears (pun intended) for ever night after books, teeth, and prayers I sing to the boys who now share a room quite well. I sing not because I know how to sing, but because I choose to as a memory for my boys.
Then right after hugging Gavin for his sweetness, he flashes me his naked bum to show how he is going commando this morning. Oh, boy!
3 comments:
Love it. I could kiss him.
This story is so classic for expressing what it is like to live with little boys. One minute they are so sweet you feel like you could die happy in that beautiful moment... and then the next minute they are doing something silly/obnoxious/crazy/crude/etc... and you think "How can this be the same little boy I was just talking too?!?" They definitely keep life interesting. :)
He is hilarious. What a sweet brother!
Post a Comment