Friday, August 19, 2011

My New Favorite Running Partner

Last night I was gearing up for an evening run since sleeping in that morning was divine, and Gavin insisted he go running too. He has been asking for a couple days so he strapped on his running shoes and came right along. He was such a good runner! He went much further than Sean or I thought he would. He was chatting with me the whole way while running a great pace. At the very, very end with home insight, Gavin asked if he could hold my hand cause he was 'just a little tired.' That request moved Gavin to the top of my favorite running partner list. Sorry Coach LeAnn, you might have just been replaced.

3 comments:

Johnson said...

Thanks for coming over today. It was fun chatting with you. Your boys are super cute. You're officially on my Google Reader, so now I'll be able to keep up with your fam/"blog stalk" you too.

LeAnn said...

That cute boy is definitely a #1 running partner!

Kristen and Alex said...

That is amazing! Go Gavin!