Thursday, July 31, 2008

Updates on the Family...

...Sean has been riding his bike to work. That makes me proud.
...I head to Girls' Camp tomorrow and get to play with an awesome group of girls.
...We will bless Gavin on Sunday and found a sweet, simple outfit for him.
...Gavin's longest sleep stretch at night is now 5.5 hours. Hey, I will take anything I can get!
...I will return to work in approximately two weeks. I think I might cry that whole day. Careful Dentrix!
...We had professional pictures taken of Gavin and our little family last week. I cannot wait to see the results! Dustin Bradbury took them and you can check out his work at http://www.dustinbradbury.com/
...We saw the Dark Knight last week and love it! It was quite dark but I thought the movie was amazingly done.
...Sean got sunburned from the intense Park City sun and received second degree burns.
...Gavin's hair is starting to loose its blonde highlights and gaining an auburn color.
...We go for Gavin's two month appointment on Monday. How will I handle the shots?!?!

1 comment:

Tyson and Marie said...

It was so fun to chat for a little while! Thanks for letting me come over. We still need to go on our walk:) WOW! There are so many changes! I hope you enjoy going to back to work for a little while. Gavin is such a cutie. I can't wait to see him all dressed up on Sunday:)