Friday, June 24, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Gainesville

Our last visit on campus taken by our good friend Chuck after one last slice of Leonardo's pizza.

At the end of May, our apartment lease ended and thus our stay in Gainesville. We made the very short move over to my father's in Jacksonville to buy us needed time in the area as some job interviews were still lined up. It ended up being a wise move on our part for not two weeks later we had an offer letter in neighboring Georgia. However on the final day of cleaning and checkout, we quickly captured a few shots of our life at Cobblestone Apartment M87. We loved living in Gainesville this past year and were so grateful for all of our friends who made living there so much fun.

1 comment:

Kristen and Alex said...

Love your post on the traveling journals! It sure is fun! Thank you for starting the tradition. I am looking forward to pictures of your new place in Georgia. I want to know what your house looks like and the surrounding area. I want to see a picture of a golf cart driving on the paths.