Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spanish Fork, UT: Only Hours Away!

With the ceremony just hours away, it was time to get ready!  One of Sean's high school best friends is married to a sweetheart who has a real talent with hair.  In fact, Miranda did my fabulous up-do for our wedding almost eight years ago and I knew she could do another fabulous job for Kortney.


And there's that 'You are taking pictures again, Kristen!' from Kortney.

Even amongst last minute phone calls about wedding set-up, Miranda is still able to work her magic.
 

Next it was cousin Ashley's turn to highlight Kortney's beauty with some make-up.  Ashley said she is thinking of going to beauty school and I support her.  She has such a talent with make-up.
 
'Oh, wow! I look good, real good.'

'I'm getting married in just a few hours!'
 
'And then I will be on my Honeymoon...'
 
Okay, Kortney did not really say any of those captions.
But doesn't she look beautiful?
So classically and timelessly beautiful.

No comments: