I love sleeping babies. They are so precious I think because they are so silent and still for once and you never get to see them that way except when they are sleeping. Gavin is such a sweetie! I love that you are turning the camera around more. I probably need to do that too, but I mostly look like crap except when I am dressed up for church or something special so I just don't know if I can do it. But you have inspired me. And I loved your blurb on "brothers." They are just too cute! And aren't baths together the BEST! Kambria LOVES her bath with her brother. If I would ever update my blog I would have pictures to post of bathtime too. Hopefully soon! Or at least before October is over.
1 comment:
I love sleeping babies. They are so precious I think because they are so silent and still for once and you never get to see them that way except when they are sleeping. Gavin is such a sweetie! I love that you are turning the camera around more. I probably need to do that too, but I mostly look like crap except when I am dressed up for church or something special so I just don't know if I can do it. But you have inspired me. And I loved your blurb on "brothers." They are just too cute! And aren't baths together the BEST! Kambria LOVES her bath with her brother. If I would ever update my blog I would have pictures to post of bathtime too. Hopefully soon! Or at least before October is over.
Post a Comment